Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for understanding the technical and strategic needs of the client and articulating them to the Product Owner and the Scrum Team. Besides providing world-class customer support consistently during pre-sales, implementation and post-sales activities, you will actively participate in the development process as well.
The main responsibilities are:
- Designing and leading the identification and specification of complex solutions in complex customer environment;
- Communicating and collaborating intensively with stakeholders, especially around software design and technology aspects of the projects;
- Ability to promote solutions to potential customers based on the available portfolio elements - to consult the client and to match the client's demands with our portfolio and capabilities;
- Articulating clearly the technical elements of Loxon value proposition to customers;
- Developing technical presentations and know-how to support customers;
- Working with customers to capture technical requirements to provide customized proposals;
- Understanding business requirements involved with engineering strategy and articulate them to the PO and the scrum team.
If you have...
- At least 3-5 years working experience in a similar role, either in a software vendor company or in a bank and
- 10+ years of experience in software design and software development, IT consulting or banking IT
... don't hesitate to apply!
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.