Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer who will actively participate in the software development process and help us create an excellent solution in Cloud environment.
As a Senior Test Engineer you will:
- analyze user stories and create test cases;
- develop, execute and maintain (manual and automated) test scripts;
- create and execute performance test scenarios;
- review and evaluate test results.
If you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Test Engineering or in a similar role;
- hands-on experience with programming (in any language);
- experience in scripting, test automation;
- experience in Cloud environment;
- technical university degree (information technology, engineering, mathematician or other relevant fields);
- professional working proficiency in English and fluent Hungarian;
- agile mindset, ability to adapt to changing environment;
- pragmatic and proactive mindset;
- analytical thinking, attention to detail;
- quality-oriented attitude
… then you could be a valuable member of our team!
Preferred skills and experiences:
- experience in API & Microservice testing;
- experience in testing tools (Protractor, Cucumber, JMeter, etc);
- experience in Java development;
- any ISTQB certification.
What you can expect from us:
- we offer an environment where you can continuously learn and grow;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, highly qualified team;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, a wide range of sports opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team-building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.