Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will have the chance to get a glimpse into exciting areas and get to know both operational and developing processes with constant feedback.
We are looking for you if you…
- have IAC Cloud infrastructure knowledge (preferably AWS);
- believe in a docker-based future and would like to work with docker-based technologies in Swarm or Kubernetes; you have experience using them with the related tools;
- would like to take part in supporting developing processes, handling developing systems, operating servers (CI/CD processes based on Jenkins);
- have ideas for and experience with stable monitoring and alerting solutions;
- have experience with reliable logging solutions (infrastructure and app logging);
- see solving complex tasks and implementing new solutions as a challenge;
- enjoy creating and automating build and deploy processes;
- have experience with Kafka;
- believe in GitOps approach;
- have qualification in the field of Information Technology;
- have at least 4 years of relevant experience;
- are constructive and have a problem-solving approach.
What you can expect from us:
- Using the above-mentioned technologies on a daily basis, you can contribute to their planning and improvement with your ideas and insights;
- Participating in creating state of the art operational solutions in international environment;
- Competitive compensational package, constant opportunity in professional development and career advancement;
- Constructive corporate culture, young and professionally highly qualified working community that sticks together;
- Frequent trainings and team buildings;
- Recreational opportunities (regular massage service in the office, diverse sports opportunities);
- Versatile and flexible cafeteria system.
The position is located in Budapest.
If you would like to join us, apply for the position!
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.