Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
We are looking for an experienced IT Business/System Analyst who will actively participate in the software development process and help us create a future-proof banking software solution for our clients. As an IT Business/System Analyst on any typical workday, you will be busy analyzing business requirements and finding the right solution in collaboration with the rest of the engineering and consulting teams, leveraging the functionality of Loxon’s existing product portfolio. Besides product definition, you also will take part in project planning, implementation, testing and above all advocating and driving User Experience design.
As an IT Business/System Analyst you will:
- understand business requirements coming from the Business Consulting team and participate in formulating and designing the best solution in the form of user and technical requirements;
- cooperate closely together with Developers (Java) and Business Consultants in line with Agile values;
- become an active member of the scrum team to break down features to implementation tasks
- create, analyze and validate detailed functional specifications (based on user stories, business requirements), formulate use cases for IT systems;
- manage the low-code / no-code part of the implementation: parametrizing, UI definition, data modeling (SQL, UML), business process definition, configuring business logic, configuring interfaces;
- design analytics functionality into the product and analyze the gathered information from live systems
- participate in estimation and documentation processes (writing user-facing documentation and service or user manual in English);
- develop and implement manual test scenarios in order to ensure successful delivery of the project (UAT and release support) in line with QA principles;
- support migration and IT project implementation processes;
What you will need:
- 3 – 6 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst or as a System Analyst;
- experience in software development projects in a professional environment;
- degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics with a technical acumen;
- SQL skills (eg. writing select queries);
- hands-on experience with UML modeling tools (e.g.: Astah, Rational Rose, MS Visio, Aris, Enterprise Architect) competency to create entity, activity, use case diagrams;
- User Experience skills (screen design, mockups);
- ability to run manual tests;
- experience with ticketing systems (Jira, Redmine, Mantis, Bugzilla);
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- analytical thinking, attention to detail, strong logical skills, team player attitude, agile mindset.
We highly appreciate it if you:
- have banking background
- have experience with low-code / no-code platforms;
What you can expect from us:
- an environment where you can continuously learn and grow;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, highly qualified team;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Due to the current situation interviewing is done completely online. The details will be shared during the process.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.