Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
What kind of process and business-related issues are behind banking needs? How does a professional banking system work in the background? How to define a future-proof solution meeting business requirements? How working in a Scrum team helps you to align technology and business aspects?
Do you have IT Business Analyst background? Do you want to enhance your knowledge about software designing? If you are curious about how the agile approach improves the collaborative relationship with clients and also your personal growth, don’t hesitate to apply!
- participating in defining and designing the best solution complying to the business requirements;
- supporting joint design meetings and workshops with the client;
- creating, analysing and validating detailed functional specifications (based on user stories, business requirements), formulate use cases for IT systems;
- parametrising and modelling functionalities and workflows in a low-code framework;
- support migration processes;
- participation in estimation and documentation processes;
- proactive participation in scrum ceremonies, become an active member of an agile team;
- cooperation with developers and clients in line with Agile values;
- developing and implementing test scenarios in order to ensure successful delivery of the project (UAT and release support) in line with QA principles.
What you will need:
- interest in software development and Information Technology;
- 2-4 years of experience as a system analyst, as an IT business analyst or in banking business OR studies in this areas;
- degree in economics or information technology;
- experience with PL/SQL Developer, MySQL;
- Git / SVN experience is a plus;
- knowledge of visual modelling software is a plus (e.g: Rational Rose, MS Visio);
- professional working proficiency in English and fluent Hungarian;
- analytical thinking, attention to detail;
- well organised;
- good communication skills and a team player attitude;
- enthusiastic about Agile.
What you can expect from us:
- continous professional development while participating in international banking projects;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, highly qualified team;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.