Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
Are you a business analyst with 1-2 years of professional experience, graduated from business informatics, finance, economics or business faculty?
Would you like to participate in international banking IT projects, doing requirement specification, design and implementation tasks in the projects?
If so, apply to join our team and gain professional experience as a Business Analyst.
As a Junior IT Business Analyst you will:
- participate in defining and designing the best solution complying with the business requirements;
- support joint design meetings and workshops with the client;
- formulate use cases for IT systems;
- parametrize and model functionalities in a low-code framework;
- participate proactively in scrum ceremonies;
- cooperate with developers and clients in line with Agile values;
- define test scenarios in order to ensure successful delivery of the project (UAT and release support) in line with QA principles;
- perform testing of designed functionalities;
- support users in getting started with the application (user guide, e-learning material preparation).
What you will need:
- interest in software development and information technology;
- 1 - 2 years of experience as a system analyst / business analyst;
- degree in economics or information technology;
- IT, banking or consulting experience is a plus;
- experience with SQL, MySQL on a basic level;
- knowledge of visual modeling software is a plus (e.g: Rational Rose, MS Visio);
- working proficiency in English and fluent Hungarian;
- analytical thinking, attention to detail;
- good communication skills and a team player attitude;
- enthusiasm about Agile.
What you can expect from us:
- supportive mentoring program;
- continuous professional development while participating in international banking projects;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, highly qualified team;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, a wide range of sports opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team-building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.